Kamikaze Freak Bird Kamikaze Freak Bird

Didn't like it that much

The file size for that movie seemed much bigger than it needed to be. The characters seemed kind of cool, but you needed a better theme. I didn't think it was too funny.

Fast Food Fuss Fast Food Fuss

Alright for a stick animation

I usually blam stick animation, but the movement was done really well, and you had good backgrounds. In addition, you had a good idea. Pretty good job.

extraTURNIPSx responds:

Maybe my animations will put an end to you evil stick hating ways!
I know most stick animations suck, but please don't put them all in the same catagory.
Thanks

River City Ransom: REDUX2 River City Ransom: REDUX2

Learn Actionscript

If you want to learn how to make a preloader, or make buttons, you should visit http://www.virtual-fx.net. They've got a lot of good tutorials on many aspects of flash.

RedXIII-4 responds:

Okay, Yeah I know I should prolly learn that stuff, believe me I have tried. Its just when I think about my stuff I think to myself that the peeps in showbusiness don't have buttons in the movie theaters and stuff so I shouldn't need it. Okay I know thats dumb, but I have tried and since this seems to work okay I'll prolly leave it the same, I think the content of the movie is still good and preloaders don't seem to me to help speed up the process any.

-IAN-